Saturday, April 16, 2011

Totally 80's 30th Birthday Party

I turned the BIG three-0 a couple of weeks ago and last weekend and my mom and kris threw me a totally 80's birthday party. It was a lot of fun for everyone. Im so glad my family and friends love dress up parties cause I seem to do them a lot and everyone totally participates.

30 is good.

Most people dred turning 30 but I have a feeling my 30s are going to be the best years of my life. 20s were pretty tough for the most part so 30s HAVE to be great!

I've finally married the man i was meant to end up with all along, I have 2 great boys, and endless possibilities for the future.


Trevor says to me, " mom, you still look pregnant." Thanks bud. Gimmie a chance to loose this baby weight!!! Jeesh!! Out of the mouths of babes huh?
Me and my Sis
Deanna won my pick for best dressed of the night!
Dosent she look great?! Her make up was the best!
I Love my Sissy!
Deanna and Steve

Kris doin some grillin
Jasen...aka...Miami Vice
My mom and Lori
Can you guess who my dad is?
Z Z TOP
My sexy beast of a husband
Not only is he showing off the cool shirt i found at the thrift store, hes also showing his attempt to clean off food he dribbled on himself. haha! gotta love it!
Tim and Lori
Cool 80s Brats Macy and Jillian
Bridget
Grandpa
Grandma
Shannon and Abbie
Jasen and Abbie
Kaden has the perfect Zack Morris Wave
Kylie
Trevor
Trevors got the booty pop down just like his Dad.
Ethen
Jocelyn
Roxy was pushing Kaden all around the backyard. He was lovin life.

Lovin the 80's kids.
My mom and Abbie...that baby gets around huh?
Steve and Chica
Steph, Ronnie and Annabelle
kids getting ready to tear it up with the pinata

I love this photo! It was seriously insane how crazy these kids were getting. They all ended up on the floor in a dogpile trying to tear apart the pinata. We got this one on video.




Happy Birthday to ME!

3 comments:

  1. Deanna's makeup is TOTALLY Cyndi Lauper! Love it! Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo FUN! 80's parties are totally radical. What a bummer I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Deanna seriously rock it! Looks like I missed a good one. Happy Birthday
    I do believe your 30's are going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete