Monday, April 4, 2011

Apple Taste Testing Experiment


I've always wanted to experiment with food and such to compare which brand or in this case variety tastes better. So last weekend I had my family over to taste test apples. I got 9 different types of apples, sliced them up and we all rated the apples on a scale of 1-5. It turned out to be a lot of fun and we all got to determine which was our favorite.


These are just a few of the types we had. pretty arent they? i love the different colors.
even the kiddos participated and attempted to write down their scores.
kris' fav was still the granny smith. He loves that tart taste.
My dad dosent look to excited about this one. Looks like hes giving it a one. Ooooo! Burn!
Jocelyn gives it a 3!
Zero? wow! guess he didnt like it.

G & G came and tasted them too.
YUM!
G-pa is the cutest!

2 comments:

  1. i tried to photograph these with bad lighting and no flash. big mistake! should have used the flash.

    ReplyDelete