Saturday, July 23, 2011

6 months

I gotta say, it was quite tough getting these 6 month photos of Dax. Every time I had him all dressed and ready to take his picture he would puke all over himself and me as well. It took so long to get us all cleaned up that by the time we were, the moment was over and I gave up. So finally I got him! Right after this though he was quite the fussy baby. It was right before nap time so I knew my time was short.

Anyhow, here is little Dax at 6 months. He is finally starting to grow. He has put on a little weight since he's been eating baby food and I finally got to take out the 3-6 month size clothes!! Bye bye 0-3 size! You have spent the first six months being Dax's wardrobe and it's about time to retire for now.






Everywhere we go, the first thing people comment on about Dax is...you guessed it, his eyes. They are such a pretty shade of blue and they are just HUGE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment