Saturday, March 19, 2011

Trevor's week with Joey the Jaguar

This is Joey the Jaguar, Trevor's kindergarten class pet. Every week a new child gets to take Joey home for a week and take care of him and journal about their week together. So we did just that and took Joey with us everywhere we went last week from Chuck E. Cheese to Church. Trevor really loved having Joey with us and misses him a lot.

eating breakfast with joey

joey sure loved dax


Happy St. Patricks Day!








Joey cam with a whole box of goodies. Clothes, furniture, a hat, a suitcase etc. Trevor begged me to make Joey a pillow and a blanket to take with him. I didnt have time for the pillow but i had a few minutes to whip up a blanket with some left over fabric from the boys bedsets.





2 comments:

  1. I lOVE that you started a blog! How fun!! And the pics are AWESOME!!! What kind of camera did you get?? You have to check out my sister, Crystal's photography. I LOOOOOVE her style. Her photography is very artistic, very emotional but beautiful and clean too. Go to: crystalruby.com. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ended up getting the canon 60D and i love it! i havent had a whole lot of time to play with it yet cause of my colicy baby but sooner or later that will get better and my hands will be more free!

    ReplyDelete